The noble grilled cheese sandwich is enjoying a renaissance thanks to the gastropub movement, and new recipes for them are becoming more elaborate and delicious by the day. Some of the best among these neuveau grilled cheeses have cheese cooked into the bread as well as in the middle of the sandwich, and it might seem daunting to replicate this at home without having more cheese end up stuck on the pan than the bread. Fortunately, Chef John is here to help. In this video he teaches you how to make a grilled cheese with cheese both inside and outside the bread without making a huge mess. As for his claim that sharp cheddar is the only cheese fit for use in a grilled cheese, that could be debated until the end of time...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades