Tired of the same old sandwiches for lunch. This Cuban sandwich is different and everyone will be asking you for the recipe. INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED: Roast pork - sliced or shredded Baked ham - sliced Swiss cheese -sliced Whole-wheat sub roll Sliced dill pickles Yellow mustard Cut your sub roll in half. Spread mustard on both halves of the bread. Use as much mustard as you desire. On one half of the roll put the pork, and ham. On the opposite piece of bread put your sliced pickles and cheese. Put both pieces of the roll together. Spray a grill or grill pan with oil. Put the sub roll on the grill or grill pan and put a heavy lid on top. Grill on medium heat. Grill until the cheese melts and the bread is golden brown. Do the opposite side the same way. I personally think I will try to cook this Cuban sandwich on my Panini grill!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades