As usual, Betty does a great take on a conventional sandwich recipe. Take special note of her use of paprike: it's the spice that brings it all together!
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1 tablespoon minced onion
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon honey mustard
paprika, to taste
salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
lettuce leaves, washed, and dried with paper towel about 8 Slices of bread (your choice--whole wheat, white, etc. I used Arnold Sandwich Thins, plus 100% whole-wheat bread for the two sandwiches that I demonstrated.)
In a medium bowl, place 6 chopped eggs, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1 tablespoon minced onion, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon honey mustard, paprika, salt, and black pepper, all to taste. Gently mix until combined. Toast the bread slices that you will be using. Place lettuce leaves on top of a slice of the toasted bread. Spread with an even layer of egg salad. Top with the remaining slice of toasted bread. This should make 4 to 6 sandwiches, depending on how thickly you spread them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades