Laura Werlin shows you how to make the a delicious grilled sandwich. Follow these steps to make a grilled cheese sandwich the right way: You will need a nonstick skillet. Preheat the pan for about 2 minutes. Use room temperature butter to butter the bread. Spread all across the surface of one side of each slice. Cover the whole surface of one slice with grated cheese. Place the sandwich in the pan and cover it. This kick-starts the melting of the cheese. Check the sandwich after about 2 minutes and make sure that it is golden brown. Flip and press down with a spatula. You know your sandwich is done when both sides are golden brown and a little bit of cheese is starting to ooze out the sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades