Maria teaches how to make an apple and muenster cheese panini. Ingredients: 2 slices of Italian bread. Olive oil, apple butter, muenster cheese, apple, sliced thinly. Brush each side of Italian bread with olive oil. Spread with apple butter on the inner side of each bread. Put layers of muenster cheese and thinly sliced apples on the bread. Put the other bread on top and put it in the Panini maker. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Follow these steps and enjoy a delicious apple and muenster cheese panini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades