In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Philly Cheese steak sandwich. Get a good piece of meat, black pepper, salt, onions, sugar, olive oil, havarti cheese, pepper, and onion to make this dish. Start off by caramelizing your onions in a sautŽ pan by adding a little bit of sugar to them while they cook. After this, sautŽ your peppers with salt. When finished, season your meat with salt and pepper, then cook it until it's thoroughly cooked. After this, open up a roll and cut your meat into thin strips. Add your meat and vegetables into the roll, then place your cheese on top. After this, put it in the oven until the cheese is golden brown and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades