In this video, we learn how to make bento. First, you will need to purchase small quail eggs from a Japanese market, then place dried seaweed cut into two small circles on the top. Next, cut the middle of the egg with a knife, then pry it open to make it look like a knife. After this, take a small sausage and cut it at the bottom so there are eight pieces hanging, and it looks like a squid. Place an "x" cut out of seaweed on the top and cut the middle to make a mouth. Slice a strawberry while standing it up, then place them in line from smallest to largest. To finish, plate all of these and enjoy your cute and edible meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades