If you would like to make a very flavorful dish that is vegetarian you should try this Indian inspired sandwich or wrap called the Bombay sandwich. This video will walk you through the process of making it.
Cut four medium potatoes and add to water to boil. While your potatoes are boiling you should sauté onions tomatoes and green chilies in a pan with a heaping teaspoon of chad masala, salt, crushed red pepper. When the potatoes are done you peel and mash them. Add them to the sautéed mixture off the flame. Add cilantro leaves and you can use this filling to spread on your favorite bread or into an Indian burrito. This also goes great with chutney. This is another great Indian dish for vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Crushed red peppers
Thinly slice medium onion
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades