This video shows you how to make quick, delicious, crispy grilled cheese sandwiches. The secret is in using Parkay margarine. Heat a large, non-stick skillet pan. Butter one side of both slices of bread with Parkay margarine, and place the bread on the heated pan, buttered side down. Place sliced cheese, broken in pieces if needed, to cover an entire slice of bread with the cheese. When buttered side of the other slice is browned, flip it over on top of the cheese. When the cheese is melted, flip the sandwich over with a spatula. Both sides should be crispy brown, and the cheese should be melted and oozing. Serve the sandwich, cut in half if desired. Try it with ketchup, ranch dressing or any other condiment. Follow these steps to make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich. You can even be creative with the kind of cheese you use - you can use American cheese or try jalapeno jack if you want something bolder!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades