You may think that wraps and sandwiches are pretty much alike, since they contain most of the same ingredients (your choice of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and whatever else you like to throw in) and taste mostly the same. The only difference is, of course, the consistency of a flat tortilla and sandwich bread.
But wraps are actually healthier than wraps. Made from less dough, tortillas are heart healthy and cause less of a carb nightmare than your typical white breads. Learn how to make your own healthy wrap by watching this video now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades