Chef Jason Hill of Cooking Sessions shows you how to make a grilled chicken sandwich in this episode. You will need avocados, pepper jack cheese, fresh sliced tomato and toasted onion-cheese rolls in addition to the prepared marinated grilled chicken and southwest sauce. Place the chicken breast in a zip-lock bag and pound it as shown, thereafter marinade the chicken and grill it, melt the pepper jack cheese on the chicken following the instructions on the video closely. Next put the sandwich together and take a bite!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades