Clare Jones from Mushrooms Canada is teaching you how to make a grilled mushroom, cheese and spinach panini, or Italian sandwich.
1. Saute 8 oz of sliced white mushrooms until they brown slightly.
2. Add a clove of garlic and some basil, then cook for approximately a minute.
3. Add cheese and sun dried tomato to the bottom of a roll, with spinach or arugula leaves.
4. Place your mushrooms on top of the leaves, then heat in a panini heater, or between 2 pans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades