With obesity now a confirmed epidemic in the United States, we should be putting more emphasis than ever on how we feed our children and what they consume at school. While many educational instititions sell salads and healthier options like apples and carrot sticks, these foods often don't catch your kids' attention when they're placed side-by-side with cheeseburgers and calzones.
Prevent this problem when your kids dine out by simply making their lunch beforehand, so they won't even have the option of eating badly. Your kids will learn to see that eating healthy doesn't have to also taste healthy (i.e. bland).
Every mom wants her kids to eat healthy lunches, and the key is to put food in their lunches that they are going to want to eat. Find out how to make a chicken wrap for a child's lunch with help from a kids' cooking teacher in this free video on healthy lunch recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades