This video demonstrates how to make Sloppy Joes for the trail. For this recipe, you will need the following: dehydrated hamburger, water, McCormack Sloppy Joe Mix, dehydrated tomato powder, and Boil 1 cup of water. Add 4 heaping teaspoons of dehydrated hamburger. Allow it to come to a boil. Since it will not have any fat, you will need to add more spices than you would at home. Add 1 heaping teaspoon of Sloppy Joe mix. Add 2 heaping spoonfuls of dehydrated tomato powder. Stir frequently. Allow it to simmer. Add a dash of salt and pepper. When it is done, you can serve it over mashed potatoes, bread, bagels, or noodles. Remove from heat, and allow it to thicken for a few minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades