This video describes the procedure of making "sloppy joes." It is recommended to use ground turkey because of the texture and even the health factor of the meat. He uses pork and beef and adds a little bit of oil to a pan and browns the meat. He uses both of those meats for the texture of the fat and flavor. He lets the meat get brown and then adds the vegetables. He says to save the fat from the meat to cook the vegetables in. He adds red onion and green peppers so the colors are bright and contrast. He wants to pull out the moisture and let the onions sweat in the pan. Use fresh garlic, chili pepper, red wine and some salt. Before he takes the meat off the flame he added tomato sauce. Once fully cooked he places three healthy spoonfuls on a bun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades