In this tutorial, we learn how to make a triple decker peanut butter and jelly sandwich. First, take three pieces of bread and seal your bread bag up again. Next, grab your favorite kind of jelly and peanut butter. Use a spreader to spread the items on the sandwich instead of a butter knife. First, spread a layer of peanut butter onto one of the slices of bread. Next, stack another piece of bread on top of the peanut butter, and spread the peanut butter jam on top of that piece. After this, place the other piece of bread on top of the jelly piece and cut it in half. If you like, eat with Goldfish crackers and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades