Tony shows how to make a Big Mac for under $2 using a cheeseburger and hamburger. 1. Disassemble the hamburger and cheeseburger. 2. Mix 1 tablespoon mayo, 1 tablespoon French dressing, 1 teaspoon vinegar, one packet of Splenda and some onion together. 3. Spread sauce on a bottom bun. 4. Top with lettuce. 5. Add the patty with cheese. 6. Using a serrated knife, remove the crust part of a top bun and stack on the burger. 7. Add more sauce and the final patty. 8. Top with lettuce and pickles. 9. Scrape ketchup off the top bun, add more sauce and use it to top your burger. 10. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades