This how to video will show you how to make a Mediterranean tuna salad that will melt in your mouth. Watch and learn how to make this classic sandwich with a modern twist.
Mediterranean tuna salad ingredients:
6 oz of canned tuna
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
1/2 cup red peppers, seeded and chopped
3/4 cup Greek olives, sliced
1/2 small red onion, minced
1/4 cup parsley, minced
1/4 cup basil, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dry/fresh oregano
3 tbsp lemon juice
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl combine tuna, red onion, parsley, greek olives, artichoke hearts, fresh basil, garlic, salt and pepper, and squeeze with fresh lemon juice.
2. Mix and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades